Applause is the worldwide leader in crowdtesting and digital quality. Software is at the heart of how all brands engage users, and digital experiences must work flawlessly everywhere. With our testers available on-demand around the globe, Applause provides brands with a full suite of testing and feedback capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UX Researcher
Location: Nigeria (Freelance Remote)
- Usability studies are an Applause core service offering where we provide user feedback and UX studies to our customers
- There is an upcoming remote moderated study planned for Nigeria and adjoining countries and we are currently looking for a local UX Researcher to help conduct this study
- If you’d like to take part in this project study – feel free to apply for immediate consideration!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, related field or similar work experience
- 3+ years in a Usability Research role or relevant professional experience
- Native Hausa fluency and good English fluency, both spoken and written
- Broad experience in qualitative research methods, especially remote and unmoderated methods; comfortable with metrics; able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- Proficiency in planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- Very collaborative with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Defining, planning and conducting user research
- Delivering compelling insights to the Product and Design teams
- Providing actionable feedback to guide Product and Design decisions
- Developing, innovating and evangelizing user research best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online