Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited is one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in Ikeja Lagos which was established in 1985. The Company has an Installed Capacity of 6.0million bottles of liquid syrup and 310.2 million tablets per annum respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Sound knowledge of cost accounting, LIRS and Tax matters.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an accountant.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Professional Certification. (ICAN, ACCA)
- Only for Lagos residence.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in (PDF) only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.