First Medtrade operates an online platform which connects health seekers to health providers and health providers to essential medical supplies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- BSc, HND, ND (NYSC MEMBERS MAY APPLY)
- Candidate must be presentable and coordinated.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, project organization, and follow-through skills.
- Candidate must be organized, flexible, detail-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful, able to frequently shift direction, and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize on a daily/hourly basis.
- Strong attention to detail and deadline oriented.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping.
- Be the first point of contact with clients and vendors.
- Manage phone/email communications with clients, vendors, and sub-contractors as well as necessary follow up on correspondence.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover letter stating why you are the best candidate for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org