KOKO TV is a fast growing music production company, based at London’s iconic music venue, KOKO. Founded in 2010, we have quickly established ourselves as a major player in the youth music market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinematography & Video Editing Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- Do you have a passion for filmmaking? We are looking for Cinematography & Video Editing Interns in our Lagos office.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of OND in Cinematography, Video Directing, or other related fields.
- Moderate working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Adobe PRO, InDesign
- Team player that works for the greater good of the team.
- Basic knowledge of filming.
- Good time-management skills.
- Work with the Creative Director and other Content Creation Team members in shooting distinctive videos.
- Assist with capturing quality photographs and videos.
- Working in the studio with cameras, lightings and other equipment.
- Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lenses filters etc.) to video production / shoots planning.
- Learn editing of raw footage content for producing film and video.
- Assist in resolving technical issues as required.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.