Butren Investment Limited is a hi-tech agricultural investment firm positioned to be a leading Agric-tech organization in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crop Farm Supervisor
Location: Ogun, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
The Crop Farm Supervisor is expected to oversee the planting, fertilizing, cultivation and harvesting of various crops and greenhouse management:
- Co-ordination of greenhouse farm activities
- Submission of daily/ weekly report to line manager on-farm activities
- Ensuring Production targets are met
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial target
- Co-ordination of key personnel on-site: e.g. Farmers, Farm Attendants etc
- Recording of important information which includes stock-taking, operation report
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
Prospective employees must have:
- A minimum of a BSc degree in any relevant field
- 3- 5 years’ work experience as an agronomist, greenhouse manager, crop farm supervisor.
Deadline: 18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com with “Crop Farm Supervisor” as the title of the mail.