Garki Hospital Abuja is owned by the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA). We are an Indigenous Organisation providing health care services within Abuja metropolis and environs. Today Garki Hospital Abuja is a model 100plus bedded hospital in the FCT breaking barriers and setting the pace in both general and specialized services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Emergency Physician
Job Code: EP – 002
- Candidates for this position must possess Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African College of Physicians / Surgeons (in Family Medicine or Orthopaedics Surgery) or their equivalent and have a current practising license
- A qualification in emergency medicine + ACLS / ATLS certification will be an added advantage
- Successful candidate will run our Accident and Emergency Department
- A minimum of two (2) years post fellowship experience is required.
- Excellent communication and display of good administrative and interpersonal skills will be an added advantage.
- Attractive and negotiable.
Deadline: 15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications containing daytime telephone numbers and copies of their credentials to “The Medical Director” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
P.M.B 656, Garki,