Mighty Media Plus Network Limited (publisher of Qed.ng), a diverse communication company headquartered in Lagos, our mission is to be one of Nigeria’s foremost online providers of information and entertainment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Entertainment Reporter (Internship)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Strictly for NYSC members and students desirous of a career in journalism.
- Successful candidates will join a team of writers in an online newspaper.
Please answer the following questions:
- Do you live close to Ikeja?
- Are you ready to work full-time?
- Are you willing to work weekend and public holiday?
- When is the earliest you can start?
- Is your use of Microsoft Word above beginner level?
- Are you able to communicate very well (orally and in writing) in the English language?
- Mention two or three things you have done that are relevant to this position.
- Can you provide a sample of your work? (e.g. link to a published article or upload an attachment)
- What are your social media handles?
- What is your highest educational qualification?
- What kind of news interest you?
- List 10 personalities you follow on social media
- Where do you live?
- When is your birthday?
- Can you tell us in 100-150 words why you are suitable for this internship?
- N20,000 Monthly
- Write engaging news, personality and human-interest stories
- Monitor social media
- Attend events
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send