Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- B.Sc / HND in Estate Surveying, Estate Management or a related field
- M.Sc and/or professional qualifications e.g. NIESV [RSV], IPFM, NIQS will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years post-graduation experience in the same capacity
- Preferably Female
- Candidates should reside within Ikeja Axis.
- Must possess excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Must possess an amiable personality and people-management skills
- Must be a self-starter, result-oriented and highly motivated
- Must be able to work with minimal Supervision
- Computer literacy compulsory
- Product knowledge
- Time management and organizational skills
- Networking skills, good analytical skills.
- Valuation of property/assets for various purposes, feasibility and viability studies, generate and support new business opportunities, act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients, monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities,
- Property management and maintenance coordination
- Facility management
- Sales, marketing, and leasing of properties.
Deadline: 2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.