ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Receptionist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including guest, stakeholder and customer relations services.
- Greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Will also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard; Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them an office or boardroom to meet in.
- Arrange appointments. Update appointment calendars. Schedule meetings, trainings and KDS sessions.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Daily reports on status of deliverables
- Daily reports to line supervisor on challenges, solutions and recommendations for effectiveness.
- Weekly Reports to the Human Resources Department on activities, challenges, solutions and recommendations for effectiveness.
- Monthly reports on projects worked and achievements
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience
Deadline: 18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.