Stellbeth Educational Consult is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Government / Civic Education Teacher
Location: Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Preparing and teaching of lessons as set out in the curriculum, setting the assessment tasks and marking students work
- Communicating with parents/guardians, particularly through official Parent/Teacher meetings.
- Fulfilling the requirements of the particular faculty in areas such as: promotion of the faculty, availability for co-curricular activities in the faculty, development of evaluation and assessment policies and procedures, and attendance at meetings.
- Investigating and applying developments in subject content and education initiatives
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, student academic progress, and personal management skills
- Developing units of work for the subjects taught, according to the agreed curriculum
- Writing students reports
- Collaborating with colleagues in their subject area/s, when appropriate.
- Maintaining contact with subject networks, as necessary.
- Completing other duties as required by the Principal.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Government / Civic Education Teacher” as the subject of the mail.