Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited is a rapidly expanding, opportunity-creating and customer-focused microfinance Institution (MFI) in Nigeria. A member, Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN), the company registered in July 2018 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and opened her first branch on August 1, 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Acquisition Executive
Location: Magboro, Off Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a competitive Investment and Real Estate Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline most preferably marketing from a reputable institution
- 0-2years sales/ marketing experience
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving and skills
- High self-organisation and self-motivation
- Process-driven and goal-oriented with the ability to work under little or no supervision.
- A change agent and influencer with strong research orientation.
- Market company’s product and services to prospective clients.
- Understand customers needs and develop plans to address them.
- Resolve customers complaints quickly and effectively Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Promote high-quality sales, delivery, payment and customer service processes.
- Handle and follow-up with customers payslip and payment.
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers.
Deadline: 25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.