Busy Mind Consult – Our client, a service provision firm with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc Computer Science
- Minimum of two (2) years in similar role.
- Computer networking and hardware
- Computer software development
- Information technology
- Internet engineering
- Software engineering
- You’ll be responsible for the smooth running of IT systems and ensuring that users get maximum benefits from them.
- Install and configure computer hardware and Software
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and walking staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Create email address for every new hire
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if necessary)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship
- Test and evaluate new software
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Website Management.
Deadline: 4th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply