The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of first Degree (B.Sc / HND) in any discipline from a reputable university
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiar with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be confidential
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must be willing to work on Saturdays
- Manage agenda and arrange meetings, appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Screen emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the GMD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Handle confidential documents
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Any other duties as assigned
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail and also attach a recent Passport Photograph.