Anchoria Asset Management (AAM) is a specialist provider of active investment products and services to institutional and individual investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit & Control Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily account reconciliation and any other related reviews to ensure irregularities are discovered on timely basis and escalated promptly.
- Follow up on all discrepancies for the purpose of reaching resolution and ensuring accuracy of data.
- Daily independent call over of all transactions within 24 hours of posting and when practicable same day as may be advised from time to time.
- Log in all observed lapses and exceptions.
- Assist in the development of internal audit scope and annual audit plans.
- Timely communication of negative open position for corrective actions to be taken.
- Assist in the review of all internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations to ensure the risk to the business is minimised with a view to delivering improvements.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures.
- Report risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to Head, Internal Audit and Control.
- Assist in the compliance and substantive audit of all processes and activities.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor compliance with the corrective measures and recommendations.
- Daily update of the Asset and Liabilities Management Template.
- Weekly review of the Fixed debt placement positon to ensure irregularities are discovered on timely basis.
- Conduct spot checks and special investigations as may be assigned from time to time.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the department.
- Minimum of a first Degree or its equivalent in an Accounting or Finance related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 4-7 years working experience.
- Professional Membership (ACCA/ICAN) will be an added advantage.
- Logical thinking
- Basic knowledge of the business.
- Strong analytical mind.
- Good multitasking capabilities.
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and team skills
- Planning and organizational skills,
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Resilience and proactivity.
Deadline: 2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using “Internal Audit & Control Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted talents will be contacted.