The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Directing activities related to dispatching, routing and tracking transportation trucks.
- Perform checks of all vehicles to ensure that they are in working condition.
- Keep logs regarding the total distance which is traveled by the vehicles
- Allot, monitor and over see all the responsibilities assigned to drivers, mechanics etc
- Supervise drivers and ensure that resources are used to maximum productivity.
- Prepare cost estimates of vehicle, spare parts, equipment and manpower.
- Supervise the development and maintenance of the company’s transport safety policies, maintenance rules/regulations
- Supervise drivers’ tests and maintain all records of testing and license
- Ensure that all trucks are complaint with legal regulatory and contractual requirements and where necessary escalating any identified issues and recommending resolution to the management.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance.
- Monitor fuel purchases by administering fuel vouchersÂ for all trucks to their respective drivers and ensuring compliance by regular visits to partner fuel stations.
- Issuing and collection of waybills
- OND / HND in Mechanic Engineering or B.Sc in Business Administration, Transport Management, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive relevant experience in transport operations
- Must have technical knowledge ofÂ heavy-duty vehicles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent inventory management skills
- Reliable and able to work under pressure
Job Title: General Manager (Transport, Oil & Gas)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a well experienced General Manager with in depth knowledge of the Oil & Gas, Transport and Logistics Business.
- Oversee the activities of the Transport and Oil & Gas Operations
- Ensure availability of trucks for optimal use
- Introduce suppliers/vendors to the company
- Developing new strategies to improve the transport department and expanding existing Business
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of all activities in the transport section as required
- Introduce new businesses to the company
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- To ensure appropriate maintenance and management of all heavy duty trucks
- Conduct routine inspection on all trucks to ascertain their state and working condition
- Ensure timely and adequate repair and maintenance of all trucks by the maintenance team.
- Actively work with the maintenance manager towards the formulation and implementation of maintenance department related Standard Operating Procedures.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or releted field
- At least 10+ years work experience in the Transport and Oil and Gas sector.
- Strong attention to details
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Proactive and positive working attitude
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to Engage and Motivate Others
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven work experience as General Manager.
- Must not be less than 40 years
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.