Fesadeb Communications Limited is Nigeria’s leading media company driving the growth of the housing sector through a multifaceted channel approach encompassing TV, print, online media and live-interactive platforms.
These avenues which have grown into some of the most lucrative showcases for corporates, products and services within the built and construction sector include Abuja International Housing Show – Africa’s largest real estate and construction festival, Housing Development Programme on NTA & AIT, Housing Time on RayPower, Housing News Magazine and the largest housing news portal in the nation, africahousingnews.com
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Social Media Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience
Job Title: TV Presenter
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Research topics and background information for items to be featured on the programme
- Plan and rehearse shows
- Write and sometimes memorise scripts
- Liaise with other members of the production and technical teams
- Introduce and host programmes
- Interview guests in the studio, by telephone or on location
- Play music
- Read short news, traffic, sport or weather reports
- Provide links between programmes
- Read from a script or autocue, or improvise
- In radio, ‘drive’ the desk and operate some of the technical equipment for recording and playback, using computers to cue up and play music and jingles
- Keep the programme running to schedule, responding positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvising where necessary
- In television, keep in contact with the director and production team in the studio gallery, via ear-piece link
- Meet with the production crew to assess or review a broadcast, and to plan the next one.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Must Reside In Abuja.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Samples of News Reports you have previously worked on to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.