A reputable company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Preparation of stewardship accounting:
- Income Statement – Cost Centre Base
- Preparation of Control Accounts – Standard costs, budget, variance, analysis and interpretation and responsibility accounting. Preparation of product costing and impact on business performance
- Report on contract manufacturing Production and deviation report.
- Vast knowledge of accounting standards & current issues trending in Finance globally
- Analysis of Revenue and Matching Costs
- Preparation and Analysis of cost centre expenses and operating costs to revenue generation.
- Developing Management Information System (MIS).
- Preparation of material planning and forecasting with cost implication.
- Preparation of long- and short-term forecast on business operation and performance.
- Very good knowledge of backflush system of accounting in manufacturing settings
- Very good knowledge of non-current asset management in full automation environment
- Good understanding of inventory control and management.
- Excise Licensed Entity.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Must be a chartered accountant with at least 5years Manufacturing experience and must have requisite experience on any relevant ERP accounting software. I.T knowledge will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 17th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply