Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Produce detailed specifications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary,among other delegated duties.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge and experience of PHP development and web frameworks.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong MySQL Skills, databases and their declarative query languages
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, etc.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- It would also be an advantage for the PHP developer to have:
- Experience using OOP
- Experience with the latest web technologies
- IT-related degree – OND, HND, BA/B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- With at least 3 years experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online