OWPPiN Limited is a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
Due to expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Assistant
Qualifications / Experience
- Graduate with Engineering degree or other Science related course
- Strong Planning and Organization Skill
- Ability to work with deadline and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in Ondo State
- Demonstrative ability to follow instructions
- History of stable employment
- Must be able to pass an aptitude and practical tests
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in Management roles in a FMCG/manufacturing setting
- Strong technical acumen and leadership skill
- History of professional accomplishments
- Credible and positive references, which will be independently verified
- Must have a guarantor for one-month compensation.
Deadline: 28th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.