Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develops production schedules in conjunction with Factory Director; plans, directs and assigns duties for manufacturing personnel; schedules and authorizes overtime as necessary to meet production schedules.
- Conducts safety orientations and meetings; assures that established policies and procedures are followed
- Oversees and supervises all functions including receiving of raw material, inventory control, production quality checks; assures compliance with all regulations.
- Assures that machinery, equipment and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production; reports any process or equipment problems to Factory Director.
Knowledge, skills and Competence
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-6 years work experience
- Basic knowledge of mechanical engineering, machinery operations
- Team work, team lead, listening, learning, understanding, applying new knowledge, communication, cool tempered, critical thinking, consistent, reliable, regular, motivated, driven, able.
NGN600,000 – 1,200,000 / Month
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com with “Production Manager” as the subject of the mail.