Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Private Banking
Job Type: Full-time
- To carry out effective relationship management for High Net-worth Customers of the Bank, by ensuring great customer satisfaction and retention, through the provision of a full spectrum of financial services to customers and contributing substantially to the overall liquidity and profitability of the bank.
- Deliver excellent relationship management as well as consistent and memorable customer experience/on- boarding for HNIs across all touch points in order to create stickiness, loyalty, as well as to revitalize inactive customers
- Ensure all activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of Private Banking business goals (Revenue, Fees & Commission, deposits etc.).
- Provide business advisory services to customers as well as deploy capabilities that supports their wealth management/investments
- Render reports on sales activities
- Consistently explore the business environment in order to identify, develop and close business/ sales opportunities
- Ensure growth in customer wallet share through cross-selling of products on existing accounts.
- Analyze market trends, customer needs and competitor analysis of the business segment and recommend the development of appropriate / customized products & service for customers in the segment
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in sales
Deadline: 19th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online