AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retpack Execution Analyst
- The ideal candidate will plan and manage the short terms daily container requirements to support production and sales plans.
- Develop and maintain short term container population models for each container group
- Analyze container movements on daily basis and track container metrics
- Plan and monitor delay return forecasts and actuals
- Liaise with procurement, Mubex and Zone Planners to ensure continuity of container supply
- Manage container requirements and plans for new product development/launch
- Monitor and plan movement of empties between plant and DCs to balance injections, production, inventory targets (empties days of cover) daily for the short term horizon
- Execute injection requirements against given budget.
- Manage container injection call offs against manufacturing campaigns per country
- Reconcile actual injected units on monthly basis, submit to zone for consolidation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to develop models and decision support material
- Ability to use advanced Excel, SAP/Syspro, data base querying
- Excellent presentation, report drafting, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of brewing, quality and packaging management systems and processes
- Logistics, Industrial Engineering or appropriate quantitative degree
- Ideal candidate would have experience in supply chain logistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online