Telios Support Services is a software development company based in Lagos, Nigeria. Telios is an ancient Greek concept, which stands for mature/ expert and signifies completeness / wholeness. Due to our company culture which is deeply rooted in integrity, we have built our organization on the strong pillars of competence and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Frontend Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are currently recruiting for a Front End Architect / Lead to join the Telios Team. During this role, you will be responsible for defining and driving forward the tech platform on which all our software applications are delivered.
- We are looking for someone who can provide technical expertise covering all front end components of a platform, along with someone who understands the challenges and tech used in delivering a highly scalable, multi-device user engagement platform.
- Demonstrable experience working as a pre-sales lead.
- Able to articulate and balance the risks involved in fast software delivery vs. operational stability.
- A passion for high-quality deliverables and engineering practices; including software resilience and information security.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good Communication & Time Management Skills
- 3+ years of experience
- Cloud-friendly / Native
- Distributed systems
- Self-built library / framework / utilities
- Cross-browser Compatibility
- Desktop apps
- Real-time (web sockets, SSEs, webRTC, XHR)
- RESTful APIs (verbs, endpoints, resp codes, CRUD)
- Async: Callbacks, Promises, Event emission
- Telemetry / observability / insight
- Code quality
- Security (auth / auth, OWASP, ISO 27001)
- Metrics – Looks, Functionality, Performance, Security, Maintainability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Applicants that do not email us will not be considered. Additionally, applicants without production experience, leadership experience and architectural experience will not be considered.