Rich-Oak is a fast growing investment and credit organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria’s population financially free hence, Rich-oak serves as an intermediary between those with excess cash and those with quick need of cash. Investments are used to give out loans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Trainee
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Work with the Head of Departments, to develop high impact marketing campaigns
- Manage content programs to drive engagement across key marketing channels including social media, email, websites and search
- Manage social media engagement and community management €¢ Management and maintenance of social media presence across all global channels, and monitoring local channels ensuring best practice standards are met
- Management of email marketing platform, coordinating newsletters and bespoke campaigns
- Day-to-day administration of SEM (search engine marketing) activity to ensure the best ROI.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or Public Relations
- Knowledge in finance is an added advantage
- Proven campaign management experience across all key marketing channels
- Proven expertise managing marketing campaigns across PPC, social media, search engines, display and email.
- Strong understanding of current online/offline marketing activities to drive sales and brand engagement Strong English language skills and experience of writing content.
- Expertise in social media channel and campaign management for B2C (business to customer) audiences
- Experience of email marketing channels, design of campaigns, execution and reporting
- Knowledge in SEO (Search engine optimization) and PPC (pay per click).
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Social Media Trainee” as the subject of the mail.