iRecharge Tech. Innovations is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Reports to: Head of Technology
- We create some of the world’s most cutting-edge software products, and we want you to be a part of our team.
- Ultimately, the candidate will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- We are currently in search of an experienced UI/UX Designer to to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- The successful candidate will gather user requirements, design graphic elements and build navigation components.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate should have experience with design software and wire frame tools.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Develop UI mock ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and site maps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering / Development or any other related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality user interfaces. A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of wireframe/prototyping tools (e.g. InVision, Figma)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A creative mind.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity.
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross-functional development team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stress tolerance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skill
- Should be proactive.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Updated CV as a PDF file to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “UI/UX – Abuja”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.