Paymish is a mobile payment solution that simplifies and secure payments for both consumers and businesses. We offer consumers and businesses real-time payments straight into their bank accounts at lower fees. Our mission at Paymish is to simplify and secure payments for Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
- We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI design, UX design, and front-end development to join our growing company
- As UI-UX Designer at Paymish, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty
- You will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our application, and in developing on AngularJS framework.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design [UX Interaction Design] or related field; Master’s Degree is a plus
- 4+ years experience as a UI / UX Designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch, InVision, Axure, Adobe etc.
- A history of deconstructing user behaviour to create an improved experience for users showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using design and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch and InVision.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Test for intuitivity and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online