High Performance Consulting is a professional service organization, dedicated to corporate and individual development towards achieving productivity and high performance and different level with the business and other phases.
We design and implement diverse strategies to organizations and businesses by providing bespoke solutions required to achieve the set goals and beyond. We provide professional services ranging from training of employees, business consulting and coaching to get optimal result.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible planning, leading, organizing, and supervising the day to day activities of the Workshop Section, controlling the quality of repairs.
Educational Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Eng Mechanical Engineering; Professional technical qualifications in the vehicle and equipment domain.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing workshop.
- Well-honed leadership and management skills
- Hands-on ‘real-world’ mechanical experience and knowledge (diesel and petrol engine)
- Sound judgment informed by extensive practical knowledge and experience.
- Innovative, inventive and analytical
- Problem-solving skills Agile
- Responsive and good under pressure.
- Ability to handle conflict and resolve differences of opinion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands-on supervision of all workshop activities, especially technical issues.
- Supervise and follow up on actual progress of each individual repair job.
- Plan and organize Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) and delegate specific tasks to concerned section/mechanics
- Performs troubleshooting and diagnostics procedure on vehicles and equipment
- Conduct any other task given to him by his HOD.
Deadline: 11th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.