Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full-service real estate development company in Ikoyi is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring qualified personnel for the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field required.
- 3-5 years of work experience in an accounting position.
- ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analysis, critical thinking and evaluation abilities.
- Strong exposure experience with Accounting software
- Must possess the integrity to uphold best practices and retain transparent records about the organization’s financial records
- Must have an aptitude for numbers and calculation.
- Must possess good rapport, time management, expert negotiation, strong analytical and organizational skill.
- Must be a good team player with commendable Interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to use accounting software as well as computer software to input and amend data and records.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Must be detail oriented to be able to input data accurately and to recognize any errors they or others may have made.
- Working with senior accountants to ensure accurate and timely delivery of all records.
- Checking entries for accuracy and making necessary corrections and file documents as needed.
- Processing payment vouchers
- Maintaining creditors records for the company
- Preparing payment schedules
- Processing payroll for the employer
- Creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory.
- Processing invoice in accounting system
- Coordinating bank reconciliation
- Facilitating debt collection for the company main company
- Preparing and submit statutory returns
- Matching invoices to approved or request as applicable.
- Other duties:
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Deadline: 5th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role “Account Officer” as the subject of your application.
- Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.