Proten International – Our client, a global manufacturing conglomerate is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of ERP system e.g. Oracle, SAP etc.
- Well versed in excel and data analysis
- Knowledge of operations and knack of detailing
- Knowledge of accounting, budgeting and cost control activities
- Knowledge about Nigerian tax laws e.g. CITA, VAT, WHT etc.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable process e.g. material and service invoice processing, vendor master creation and maintenance, vendor account reconciliation, PO review and Bank reconciliation.
- Knowledge of month closing activities e.g. month end Accounts Payable closing (Ageing review of creditors, advances, expense provision etc.)
- Preparation of Audit related details including reconciliation of General ledger.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounts related field.
- Professional certificates in ACCA or ICAN will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5-6 years working experience in sales & marketing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill.
- Team work with ability of multi-tasking.
- Open minded, Organizing, problem solving
- Good commercial communication skill to communicate internally & externally.
- Proficient knowledge of English language in writing, & speaking.
- Should be very good in operational knowledge of MS-Office.
- Preliminary knowledge of commercial practices & terms of business.
- At least elementary understanding of industrial procurement procedures & processes
N4,000,000 – N4,300,000 annually.
Deadline: 5th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online