Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialise in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigeria and Africa regional economies
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager / Creative Manager
Location: FCT Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Domestic Marketing Head
- We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager who shall develop and implement marketing activities that increase brand value, awareness and market share of organization’s products/brands.
- The person shall work closely with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with the target market and increase sales
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities
- Researching and analyzing consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity.
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials and campaigns
- Lead drafting and dissemination of corporate communications to stakeholders. Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values
- Liaise with the agencies to ensure excellent execution
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and CSR programs to drive the brand equity of the organization
- Conceptualize, create and execute scalable content-led brand strategy and marketing campaign calendar to create brand awareness
- Collate and develop market and competitor brand analysis reports and monitor brand trends for internal presentation and maintain relevant repositories
- Guide the marketing team in the formulation of branding strategies benchmarking as per global standards
The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of essential functions for the job described, but rather a general description of some of the responsibilities necessary to carry out the duties of this position.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field (A post-graduate degree will be an advantage)
- A minimum of 8 years of General Brand Management Experience.
- Experience handling creative roles in a leading Ad agency is a plus
- Proficiency in MS-Suite (especially MS Visio, Photoshop, Excel & Power-point).
- Very articulate and good in written & oral communication skills
- Experience in PR, Product Launch and Event Management, Branding and Integrated Marketing
Essential Skills / Competencies:
- Very creative and a good understanding of business
- Strong Research & Analytical skills, Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional in multi-tasking, prioritizing and delivering results with resilience
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Smart & presentable with a pleasing personality having creative capabilities
Deadline: 23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title and the Location” as the subject of the email