At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
IntermediateFrontend Developers (React/Angular) with a minimum of 2 years experience, interested in new opportunities? Kindly see below:
- Strong intermediate with Enterprise Project Experience
- Strong asset: React / Angular
- Demonstrable portfolio of real world projects
- Knowledge of web application security best practices
- Experience with UI / UX best practices and accessible design
Job Title: PHP Developer
- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Create documentation for software created
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
- Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Good understanding of website integration and software creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results
- Able to work seated in front of a computer screen for long hours at a time.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
Deadline: 29th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.