Law and Visas is an Immigration Law Firm based in Lagos Nigeria. The firm has been operating in Nigeria for 10 years. We are a leading firm in Immigration Services. We’re now hiring seasoned Client Relationship Officer to help us keep growing. If you’re excited to be part of a great team, Law and Visas is a great place to grow your career.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Client Relationship Officer, you will be responsible for managing clients enquires about the services we provide and ultimately selling the services we offer.
- You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service.
- You would be required to conduct basic research and findings with the use of the internet.
- You would be required to think outside the box and work with little supervision.
- Hence multi-tasking and a flexible approach to managing one’s work schedule are essentials. Full training will be provided.
- As a Client Relationship Officer, you perform an important role in the overall clients experience by helping with sales, clients’ enquiries and promoting the company brand.
- You would be required to have good IT skills, Microsoft Packages and Internet.
- Sell service to the prospective clients
- Collect Client information and fill application forms
- Liaise with clients of a daily basis
- Educate clients about current immigration developments and trends
- Ring up clients, respond to emails, meet face to face, and chat to clients to take payments and you issue receipts
- Contribute to team’s daily sales goals
- Assist clients with knowing the range of services offered
- Demonstrate good knowledge of services to clients
- Greet clients in a friendly, polite and professional manner
- HND / B.Sc degree holder of any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of Second class lower or its equivalent.
- Must be female.
- Not more than 28 years of age.
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Must reside in Lagos
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Must have good writing ability / skills.
- Must have good research and fact-finding abilities / skills.
- Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must have good knowledge of basic computer applications ie Microsoft word, chrome etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer service
- Basic math skills
- High attention to detail
N50,000 + Bonus pay per Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Application after the closing date stated above may not be considered
Deadline 30th October, 2020.