Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Engineer
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a construction engineer in Construction firm
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related field
- Ability to work independently and make good decisions with minimum supervision
- Project management skills
- Construction management – such as budget management, scheduling, material procurement, and labor planning.
- COREN certified
- Flair for selling construction items.
- Manage the planning and design stage of construction projects.
- Plan personnel flows and decide how other subcontractors will support ongoing operations
- Develop and analyze job’s financial projections to ensure they are accurate and practical.
- Oversee all the different engineering processes in our construction projects.
- Keep an up-to-date understanding of all legal obligations and contract terms to prevent project delays, support all construction workers, and actively drive projects to completion.
- Send 48 hours of project reports to your construction manager.
- Prepare the final detailed project cost for review and approval by your construction manager.
- Develop and evaluate a summary report of all expenditures accrued to a project or program.
- Analyze methods being used on jobs with associated costs, and recommend any changes which would indicate an improvement in cost savings.
- Apply necessary measures on projects controls, safety, quality and integrity.
- Ensure ready access to project site to those who are involved in project construction and assist in obtaining work permits.
- Work as job expeditor for better construction efficiency. Manage project close out and signing of Job Completion Certificate JCC.
- Create good relationships at all levels from technicians, sub-contractors to clients.
Deadline: 12th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word) to: email@example.com Using “Construction Engineer” as the subject.