Carlcare Development, the company formerly known as Tecno telecom limited, established in july 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands Tecno, Itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative and strategic Content Operations Specialist who will be responsible for content development efforts for our Phoenix Browser.
- Monitor, identify and collect breaking news and trending topics, send daily push notification based on user behavior and location
- Analyze social media trends and user behavior, research good APPs, then share insight with the teams to improve Phoenix Browser
- Source, edit and publish good articles to provide high-quality feeds in Phoenix Browser
- Familiar with local and worldwide content creator including news agencies, bloggers, social media influencers and be able to work on a content partnership
- Must live and reside in Lagos.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Marketing, Mass Communication or any related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in marketing & communications writing, journalism, multichannel content creation and/or management for digital and traditional platforms.
- PR experience would be an added advantage.
- Proven experience with telling a story using words, images, and/or video and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
- Demonstrate experience with all forms of written marketing collateral, ranging from creative conceptualization of ideas, to copywriting, to representation of customer-driven messages through multiple media types.
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity for content development
- Excellent writing and communication skills are required
- A versatile self-starter that can create high-level content strategies while simultaneously executing on content pieces.
- An understanding of SEO and how to optimize content for target keywords.
- Experience with helping construct marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships for design and content deliverables.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates would be contacted.