Bluetag Partners Limited (Trading as Bluetag Group) – We have made it our goal to positively impact key development indicators across the African continent such as job creation, small business (SME) empowerment, financial inclusion, healthcare administration, education, energy efficiency and agricultural logistics; leveraging technology, winning business models and excellent execution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dev-Ops Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Routine application maintenance by creating requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance.
- Troubleshoot existing information systems for errors and resolve those errors.
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment.
- Install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, assist with all stages of test data and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Identify Infrastructure problems and recommend updates.
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and convey this to developers.
- Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology.
- Work with software developers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Minimum of HND qualification.
- 2 – 6 years experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is an added advantage.
Deadline: 5th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.