Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dimensional Control Inspector 1
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Must have a Technical Degree or Trade Based Qualifications.
- 15+ years experience in Projects Execution.
- Capable of operating Precision Instruments such as Total-Station, Theodolite, Dumpy Level, Spirit-Level etc.
- Able to work un-supervised.
- Knowledgeable in reading Structural, Piping , E&I and other related Drawings and Schematics.
- Knowledgeable in Industry Codes and Standards related to Structural Process Piping and Pipelines.
- Must be proficient in the use of common PC Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint etc).
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Experience with Dimensional Control is preferred.
Deadline: 16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.