LandWey Investment Limited – We take pride in creating opportunities for corporates and individuals in Nigeria’s Real Estate Sector. We are a Real Estate investment company with development projects across the Real Estate spectrum. We operate within the commercial, retail and residential property segments and provide real estate advisory services. Our success is built on our asset base which is valued as one of the largest in the Nigerian Real Estate sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- The role with strategic assistance in the management of his day to day activities while serving as a point of contact between the MD and all internal and external communications
- The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5years’ experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Must be able to drive
- The ability to work under pressure and reach deadlines
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for the Managing Director, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other assignment assigned.
- Assist the MD with daily administrative duties and completes a variety of administrative task that includes managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence;
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Arranging dinners, social events and public appearances
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Work closely and effectively with the MD to keep him and well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
Deadline: 21st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.