Breadish Bakery is an excellence driven, fast growing Bread Factory & Food Manufacturing Company based in Akoka, Yaba Lagos, Nigeria.
We are seeking the services of skilled and experienced candidates for the role of:
Job Title: Experienced Master / Head Baker
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Our Ideal Master/Head Baker is an experience Leader whcan bake without supervision and will lead and supervise the entire production process of all our Bread Products from Start tFinish.
- Candidate will be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction. You should be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Supervising the display finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods tensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Keeping records relating tinventory and daily production information.
- The Master/Head Baker will execute and improve recipes, perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products and enhance food presentation.
- You will alssupervise a Team of Assistant Bakers and perform other duties tensure that customers’ needs are satisfied and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
- Supervising the Cleaning and restocking of Inventory and ensuring that all equipment are sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years or more experience in a Baking role.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention tdetail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness twork independently or with other team members tsolve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility twork around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability twork in hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
Deadline: 16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.