Jaklovis Concept Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Locations: Abuja / Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meethealth and safety standards
- Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations building brief
- We are looking for a facility manager that will be responsible for preserving the good condition of our logistics company that will know how to manage our clients and goods making sure they get to their destination on time and in good shape.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized andable to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years experience
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical / engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical / critical thinking
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meethealth and safety standards
- Review utilities consumption and strive tominimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) andexternal contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation of our motorcycle and vans, waste disposal, buildingsecurity etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 25th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.