Ocean Crest Technologies Limited is an indigenous Nigeria construction company with over a decade experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Business Development Manager
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to lead the creation of new business prospects in the market and equally promote and deepen existing products and services.
- The successful candidate will develop and head a vibrant Business Development Team, which will be a vital component of the Company’s operations
- He or she is responsible for driving new business developments, promoting existing products and services.
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or Social Sciences is required
- Master’s Degree or relevant specializing in marketing and business development is a plus.
- Minimum of 8-15 years experience managing products, developing programs, leading business development, managing key accounts, planning strategy, and general management.
- Membership of a relevant professional body is an added advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office)
- Ability to manage a variety of programs and projects
- The ability to work with various levels of stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Detail-oriented and analytical with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deepening and development of existing business
- Understand and anticipate clients and market needs and prepare appropriate strategies to respond to them
- Develop Business Plans and coordinate the Company’s expansion and growth Plan
- Developing business and financial models and budgets
- Develop and implement a marketing plan for the Company’s existingproducts and services
- Develop proposals, concept documents and teasers for new business opportunities
- Prepare and maintain accurate sales forecasts and reporting to meet monthly, quarterly and annual target
- Communicate the result of periodic performance review promptly and develop an action plan to ensure recommended changes are implemented.
- Anchor the monthly, quarterly and half-yearly financial performance review
- Prepare sales materials, presentations and demonstrations for key prospects and clients
- Tracking all activities related to new business opportunities
- Development of New business opportunities.
- N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.