A media company that produces the fore-most business programs in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Finance / Economic Research Writer
Location: Asokoro, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a media researcher to support television, radio and documentary producers by finding out details for show contribution, locations and background information. Who will provide briefs for the producer from which they can make the show.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Generating programme ideas
- Conducting interviews
- Briefing programme presenters
- Can help with booking guests
- Gathering, fact-checking and presenting relevant information, facts and figures
- Identifying meetings and interviews with appropriate people
- Writing and editing briefing notes and scripts
- A degree in any discipline is acceptable for entry, although a relevant qualification in journalism, English, public relations, media studies, history or similar may be preferred.
- 2 – 5 years work experience
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate their ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- IT skills
- NGN50,000 – 70,000 / Month
Deadline: 10th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Resume must carry all relevant personal information of the candidate.
- Candidate must be based in Abuja (FCT).