Stable EPC Nigeria Limited, an indigenous company, is seeking experienced professionals to urgently fill the position below:
Job Title: IT and Accountant Support Officer (NYSC)
Location: Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you Corper seeking to gain experience and to earn alongside your federal allowance and have a background in IT? Stable EPC is recruiting to fill the position of an IT Support Officer.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either, either face to face or over the phone, to help set up systems or solve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts are required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Work continuously on a task unit completion (Or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Follow diagrams written instruction to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Maintain tailored software platforms.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
Deadline: 15th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.