Shaldag Limited commenced as a greenfield aquaculture company in 2014 to produce high quality fish products for consumption in Nigeria. Shaldag produces African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus) from its 2,500MT per annum capacity farm in Epe, Lagos and recently forward integrated into the production of smoke-dried and packaged fish products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hatchery Technician
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform tasks relating to the maintenance of a healthy, clean and safe environment for the process of Juvenile Production & Husbandry.
- Monitor the health of fish, based on feeding and general behaviour. Interpret environmental parameters, analyse and dispose of mortalities.
- Perform fish breeding activities such as broodstock management, eggs and testes collection, fertilisation and incubation of eggs.
- Carry out fish rearing activities such as water quality management, feeding, grading, sampling, handling, and transferring of fish to relevant tanks.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1-year work experience.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification in Fisheries.
- Previous experience with Catfish Farming would give an added advantage.
- Farm location is Epe, Lagos. Prospective candidates must be willing to work and relocate to Epe.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the role applied for “Hatchery Technician” as the subject of the email to: email@example.com
Leave a Reply