Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading HR Consulting company with office in Lagos State is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Administration Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will provide assistance in the process of recruiting, and s/he will be proficient in providing HR business partnering assistance to Line Managers / HoDs throughout in a fast-paced organization, and also assist in day to day operations of the Administrative department.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of employees.
- Selects and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion, conduct new employee orientation, and exit interviews, forward employee materials to Human Resources and prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like the aggregate number of hires by the department, etc.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques, and responsible for the Performance Management framework and Appraisal process from start to finish.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance – managing schedules and deadlines, and purchasing new materials as needed
- Identify process bottlenecks and offer solutions for improvement, and monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Develops budget recommendations for operating expenditures and/or capital outlay, personal services, equipment and materials.
- Assist with the supervision of management planning activities such as job analysis, organization studies, workflow, and simplification of systems and procedures.
- Provide coaching and guidance, and ensuring maximum efficiency and effectiveness of all employees
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company, and that the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures, and creating materials to train and onboard employees.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained and delivered.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Executes plans, policies, and programs in business and financial affairs, property and equipment, supplies, housekeeping, stores, forms, buildings and grounds maintenance, and safety programs.
- Responsible for payroll processing – working closely with the Finance & Accounts department in the collection, collation and validation of information including working days, leave days, etc.
- Responsible for the filing of quota returns, application and renewals of visas, work permits and other expatriate-related documents with the Nigeria Immigration Service
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, promoting and managing office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Supervises the revision of rules, regulations, and procedures to meet changes in law and policies.
- Formulate current and long-range programs, plans, and policies for all departmental programs.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g. electricians, plumbers, etc.)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (renovations, event planning etc.)
- Performs related work as assigned.
Education / Skills / & Other Essential Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration and/or other related discipline. Professional certifications with bodies like CIPM, CIPD or SHRM will be a plus.
- 3+ years of related work experience in a similar capacity – preferably in a Consulting company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Business / Data Analytics or a related field such as management or financial reporting, will be preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proficient with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Knowledge of Nigeria Labor Law / Legislation as it relates to employment – e.g. organizational health and safety, employee benefits, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.