Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Igbo and Yoruba Customer Care Agent
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Skills and Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc. degree.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers packages and applications
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with customer service / support
Other Essential Skills include:
- Multitasking skills duties often managed simultaneously throughout the day; candidates must be able to prioritize tasks
- Communications – excellent speaking and writing skills in English are required.
- Attention to detail tasks are required to be carried out with very minimal errors.
- Collaboration skills the ability to work well with people at various levels within the organization is a must
- Listening skills the incumbent is required to listen carefully to customers and provide service as required
- Empathy – Your interactions may begin with someone who is frustrated or unhappy. It is important that you understand and identify with the feelings of others and communicate accordingly.
- Patience-Clients and customers might ask several questions, be unhappy or ask you to repeat instructions several times. Patience is important to keep the conversation on track, remain personable, and provide a positive experience.
- Candidate must live within Ajah / Sangotedo / Abijo axis.
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate should be able to:
- Responsible for the provision of superior customer service
- Maintain appositive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Gives customers information about our services.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
N720, 000 gross per Annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.