CFS is a multi-faceted financial services company offering tailored financial services and solutions to individuals and companies. We provide a diversified range of financial services. Our services include Private, Business, Corporate and Mortgage Banking, Assets management, Stock Broking, and investment Banking (Financial Advisory; Debt & Equity Capital Markets and Project & Structured Finance), Bureau De change, Pension Fund Administrator and Insurance Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control and Risk Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development re best practices
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
- Evaluate the organisation’s readiness in case of business interruption
- Provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the Head of Internal Control & Enterprise Risk and provides recommendations for improving the organisation’s operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing Company’spolicies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Educated to Degree level in a related field or equivalent
- 2 – 4years experience in accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management in a Financial Institution
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
- A demonstrated knowledge of internal controls Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to address issues and effect change
- Ability to demonstrate a professional and objective perspective at all times
Deadline: 16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.