NetPro International Limited is a credible brand in bespoke software development and technology service provision for the Education, Healthcare, Governments and SMEs in Sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform complex programming, software development and analysis work typically involving multi-project leadership or broad responsibility in complex work environment.
- Contribute to all phases of a project, including systems analysis, program design, development, and implementation.
- Work on systems and programs typically covering two or more functions, large single functions, or major portions of large functions, interfacing with other complex systems and programs.
- Provide innovative programming and analysis skills and leadership.
- Propose, conceptualize, design, implement, and develop solutions for difficult and complex applications independently.
- Oversee testing, debugging, change control, and documentation for major projects.
- Supervise professional staff, as necessary, working on all phases of application development projects.
- Engage in long-term strategic planning.
- Define complex application development administration and programming standards.
- Oversee the support, maintenance, operation, and upgrades of applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems.
- Review the physical design of existing systems for optimizing performance.
- Lead projects, as necessary, for special systems and application development in areas of complex problems.
- Work with other technical professionals to develop standards and implement best practices.
- Lead on-going improvements in Service Delivery and Programme Governance, in particular, stakeholder engagement and change management.
- Other duties may also be assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering and five years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and programming tools.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications.
- Strong understanding of data design, architecture, relational databases, and data modelling.
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of software development life cycle and quality control practices.
- Ability to define and solve logical problems for highly technical applications.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Demonstrated experience leading activities on structured team development projects.
- Ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods.
- Ability to recognize and recommend needed changes in user and/or operations procedures.
- Strong background in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Python, QT, GUI design, Model View Control, Design Patterns, Best-practice Software Development Cycle and Frameworks.
- Strong background and experience with C/C++.
- Experience in developing control systems software applications on a Linux platform using C and/or C++ including common open source technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of client/server Linux, scripting, relational database design, Eclipse IDE, JVM, SQL, JDBC/Relational DB, ant, HTML, XML, J2EE application servers.
- Demonstrated experience using process oriented approach to complete responsibilities.
- Project management skills
- Familiarity with the Motif/X-Window tool kit
- Experience with EPICS.
- Experience with Continuous test and integration concepts and tools.
- Effective Decisions: Uses job knowledge and solid judgment to make quality decisions in a timely manner.
- Self-Development: Pursues a variety of venues and opportunities to continue learning and developing. Self-motivated.
- Dependability: Can be counted on to deliver results with a sense of personal responsibility for expected outcomes.
- Initiative: Pursues work and interactions proactively with optimism, positive energy, and motivation to move things forward.
- Adaptability: Flexes as needed when change occurs, maintains an open outlook while adjusting and accommodating changes.
- Communication: Ensures effective information flow to various audiences and creates and delivers clear, appropriate written, spoken, presented messages.
- Relationships: Builds relationships to foster trust, collaboration, and a positive climate to achieve common goals.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sit, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
- Occasionally stand/walk, writing by hand.
- Rarely use a telephone, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- May work extended hours, evening and weekends. WORK STANDARDS:
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the company website and internal document stores.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and developing and closing new businesses for Netpro International Limited. They should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills, with a proven record in generating significant revenues. Netpro International is a dynamic and fast-moving company; the ideal fit would be a candidate who is ambitious and keen to have genuine influence helping to shape the growth of the business’s future.
- Candidate must be willing to relocate to Owerri if not already here (Applicants must take note of this before applying).
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Presenting to senior decision makers within agencies and media owners (NBD’s, MD’s and CEO’s)
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with constant developments in the communications industry and agency market
- Identifying areas for expansion and development
- Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy to also encompass regional and international agencies / media owners and foster growth in these key areas for the future
- Create weekly / monthly forecasts on revenue / target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
- Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- Working closely with the marketing department to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects Inputting into sales and marketing collateral â€“ how the business positions itself for various audiences
- Maximizing networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts 2
Key Skills / Requirements
- Minimum 2 / 3 years experience within Business Development / New Business or Account Management role (face-to-face experience imperative; experience within the media, marketing and communications world preferred)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Self starter who is target-driven and motivated must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
- Consultative sales skills: our audience is made up of agencies/media owners and requires a balance of soft sell approach and hard sell closure
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
- Experience working in a marketing / agency/ media environment and understanding of (and passion for) the industry.
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic NB. Willing to consider candidates that have the majority if not all of these attributes and skills if they can otherwise prove their suitability for the role.
- 10 Years of experience as a Business Development executive
- Must have experience of Procurement and must be conversant with Code of Conduct for Public Procurement in Nigeria.
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Corporate Leadership As a leader, you shall demonstrate self-awareness through self-confidence. You shall manage business operations as well as the people that work for the organisation. You must be self-motivated to work diligently to achieve success, yet show empathy in relationship-building and influencing change among the company’s workforce.
- It shall be your job to liaise with the Chief Executive to help articulate the corporate vision and strategy and to ensure that the strategic objectives are met within the boundaries of obvious constraints.
- You must have strong communication skills and be an example for other staff. You must also have good problem-solving skills and be willing to face and deal with difficult and challenging circumstances and situations.
- Your job constitutes, but not limited to the following key focus areas: Business Analyst As a Business Analyst (BA) you will be responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of clients and partners.
- In addition, will be tasked with analysing business processes and recommending projects to improve the effectiveness of those processes.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business Business Manager NetPro International Nigeria Limited
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams. Project Manager As the Project Manager, you shall have the primary responsibility of the management of projects to ensure successful outcomes. This role focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc. Spends significant time on project management responsibilities. As assigned, lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. Participate in all phases of the project management life cycle.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology. Business Manager NetPro International Nigeria Limited
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management. Business Development and Customer Relationship Management Your job also involves providing leadership in business development. You shall work with relevant team members to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports, Proposals etc.
- Providing Management with reports and feedback Customer Relationship Management (or CRM) is a phrase that describes how businesses interact with customers.
- Most people think of CRM as a system to capture information about your customers. However, that is only part of the picture. CRM involves using technology or other tools to gather the intelligence you need to provide improved support and services to your customers. In other words, CRM is also about what you do with that information to better meet the needs of your existing customers and identify new customers, resulting in higher profits for you. Your job as the lead for CRM is to ensure that the building blocks of CRM is in place and is managed and enhanced proactively.
The building blocks include:
- A database that collects information about your customers.
- A way to analyse the information in the database.
- A strategy for applying the analysis to better meet your clients’ needs and identify potential customers.
- Collecting data to ensure your strategy is effective. Key High-Level Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for Management and execution of the Corporate Strategy
- Team Leadership/Management and Project Management
- Business Growth and Stakeholder Management
- Overall Management of Service Level Agreements and Corporate Logistics Business Manager NetPro International Nigeria Limited
- Support the Development and implementation of the Business Development
- Strategy to drive growth and optimal financial performance
- Design and implement systems to support and measure business growth
- Proposal Writing & Presentations
- Elicitation, Collaboration and Project Management
- Manage on-going engagement with clients and stakeholders
- Develop and enforce key performance indicators for business development
- Develop and implement e-Marketing and promotion strategy
- Client Relationship Management
- Setup and Manage NetPro Academy and other ancillary businesses to ensure success.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification.
- 4 – 10 years Experience.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Important Information / Notice
- Reports to the General Manager or nominee
- Experience in Educational Technologies (Student Information Systems, Learning Management Systems, e-Library Systems etc.) is an advantage.
- Probation for 6 – Months
- Role is Performance-based and driven by KPIs.
- Based in South-East Nigeria (transfer at the companies discretion subject to relevant company transfer policies)
- Attractive Salary and Professional Development Opportunities.