Pillars Engineering and Projects Consult Limited is a growing engineering and projects consulting firm with head office located in Abuja and branch offices across Nigeria. We major in Construction, Structural, Energy and Electrical Engineering Projects. Working for a wide variety of clients across a range of sectors including residential, automotive,hospitals, industrial and commercial. Our collaborative internal culture ensures coordinated engineering project delivery and consultation across all disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
- Monitoring construction processes, and providing training and team building sessions are required.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Performing equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Scheduling regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Writing up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Working closely with architects and other professionals.
- Staying up-to-date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Processing paperwork and traveling to multiple sites as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Business, Management or Engineering preferable.
- Experience in the construction industry required.
- Experience in a leadership role recommended.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects.
Job Title: Project Manager Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 yearsof project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Deadline: 10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume attached with Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.