Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Fleet Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a young and dynamic Assistant Fleet Officer to join our team. The ideal candidate should be computer savvy with excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Answer phone calls liaising with clients competently
- Using Excel for daily reporting
- Schedule meetings and appointments as required.
- Be the first point of contact for staff and external stakeholders.
- Process and direct mails and incoming packages or deliveries.
- Write and issue emails to teams and departments as required.
- Improve administrative processes.
- Preparing communications on behalf of the manager
- Candidate should be computer savvy.
- 0-2 years experience in administrative role
- Minimum of SSCE, ND qualification.
- Strong organisational skills
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Candidate must resides within Ikeja environs
- Must have driving experience and have driver’s license.
Job Title: Head of School
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- To provide and lead the strategic direction for the Primary School in line with the whole school vision and development plan and as directed by the Principal.
- Ensure the management, finance, organization and administration of the primary school supports the improvement of standards in learning and teaching
- Develop open and honest relationship with the staff, pupils and parents, providing information, support and objective advice as appropriate.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- To ensure that the standards of teaching, learning and attainment in all areas of school life within the Primary School reflect the school’s mission of providing the best of British education.
- Ensure all Primary Teaching Staff are committed to the school’s aims, and are motivated and involved in the achievement of the priorities and targets which the school sets for itself
Qualifications / Experience
- HND / BSc in Education
- 5 years experience in similar position
- Master’s in Education is an added advantage
- Applicants must have the government certification to operate
- Applicants must reside in Ikorodu and its environs.
Skill / Competence:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Business Development Executive
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude.
Deadline: 20th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.