As part of efforts to reduce the rate of unemployment in Lagos State, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has approved Internship Programme for 4,000 unemployed graduates in line with the T.H.E.M.E.S Agenda of the present administration and the Youth Development Programme of the State, which are Education and Technology and Making Lagos a 21st Century Economy
Job Title: Lagos State Graduate Internship Programme 2020
- Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP) is designed to give candidates the opportunity to develop employability and work-ready skills that are needed in securing gainful employment.
- Beneficiaries will be paid a monthly stipend of N40,000 for the six months duration of the internship.
- At the end of the internship period, interns would have gained valuable applied work experience, built up their professional skills and would have been exposed to possible entrepreneurial opportunities to strengthen their professional skills and interpersonal relationship.
Interested applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- NYSC Certificates or letters of exemption, and
- Must be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency, LASRRA.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should visit: https://gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply for the Programme.
Note: The selection process will be transparent as successful candidates after taking an online test will be trained on employability skills for two weeks and evaluated, they will, subsequently, be placed on six months paid Internship with Private organisations and selected Public Agencies in line with their qualifications. Over 50 off-takers have shown interest in having the Interns work in their organisations.